Evolving Your Security Strategy
May 22, 2018
One Penn Plaza, 9th floor
New York, NY
Please join Custom Computer Specialists and Cisco for Evolving Your Security Strategy. At this half day event we’ll take a deep dive into Cisco’s 2018 annual cybersecurity report and look at their key assertions, including:
We will look at Cisco Software-Defined Access, which offers end-to-end segmentation that keeps user, device and application traffic separate without having to redesign your network. Additionally, you’ll see first-hand how DNA Analytics and Assurance can help provide great visibility, optimize troubleshooting and improve the end-user experience.
- Adversaries are stepping up their evasion capabilities – From skirting sandboxes to hiding threats in encrypted traffic, bad guys are getting better at executing their attacks.
- Ransomware isn’t only for ransom – Hackers are no longer looking to make a few bucks, now they’re looking to destroy systems and data.
- Malware is becoming increasingly self-propagating – Newer forms of malware are network-based, eliminating the need for humans to spread it.
Following the presentation, join us for a complimentary networking reception with your peers.
- We’ll also review alternate ways to beef up your security strategy, including:
- Extending security to the cloud
- Automating the security of IoT devices
- Using machine learning-based tools