We all connect to the internet, usually on a daily basis. From work or home, while traveling, shopping, or running errands, we all work, learn and play online. Even if we’re not directly connected, much of what we do every day is dependent on connections to the internet. Banking, going to the doctor, using a GPS, or shopping, the internet touches everybody, and everything we do impacts everybody else. The internet is a shared resource and we all have to do our part to keep it safe and secure for everyone.
- Ensure your computer is protected with the latest patches and updates.
- Use strong alphanumeric passwords and keep them secure.
- Protect your personal and sensitive company information.
- Do not click on links in suspicious emails.
- Be selective about the sites you visit and only download from trusted sources.
STOP. THINK. CONNECT.