Existing at the intersection of business risk, regulation and technology, cyber risk has emerged as a paramount risk to an organization. The ramifications of a breach are far reaching, extending beyond the damages to revenues and reputations.
Join us for a complimentary dinner as we bring together cyber experts to discuss cyber issues as they exist in business risk, regulation and technology.
Our focus will be on:
- Identifying the potential of loss or harm as it relates to the use of technology
- Best practices for managing cyber risk
- Determining your cyber risk appetite
- Sanctions and penalties associated with data breaches
- How to deal with a government investigation
Our Speakers include:
Adam Cottini: Managing Director, Cyber Liability Practice, New York at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Andrew T. Garbarino: Of Counsel at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
Dennis O’Connell: Director of Security at Custom Computer Specialists.
The ability to make informed decisions about cyber risk can be the difference between success and failure. Done correctly you’ll continue to grow. Done incorrectly you’ll expose your organization to risks with potentially damaging implications.
We have limited seating available, so please register today.