Like most organizations, your IT staff probably spends a lot of time on purchasing activities. Ensuring the procurement of the right hardware, software, support, and associated warranties can be challenging without a designated buyer or trusted vendors, and can result in cost inefficiencies, variation in product quality – even downtime and lost productivity.
Custom’s IT Product Procurement Services take the burden of purchasing off of you and your IT staff.
From system build to parts replacement, Custom’s IT Product Procurement Services carry significant benefits that boost your resource, time and cost-efficiencies:
- One-Stop Shop – We offer end-to-end solutions and services that cover the breadth of your IT needs – including the purchase, tracking, and delivery of the high-quality, reliable software, hardware, support, and warranty components that make up your IT environment.
- Buying Power – Our long-standing relationships with trusted, leading manufacturers and technology suppliers gives us access to more than one million technology products – and the added assurance of consistent product quality, reliable delivery, and leveraged cost-efficiencies.
- State Contracts – Custom’s local presence allows us access to numerous state contracts in NY and NE for your industry-specific purchases.
- Payment Options – Custom accepts purchase orders and credit cards for product purchases – and even reports on and manages your blanket purchase order usage. If you lease equipment, we work together with you and the leasing company to facilitate the payment process.
- Custom Product Portal – Access thousands of hardware and software products, search by part number or manufacturer, display individual product specs, and perform side-by-side comparisons of multiple products from a single user interface.
- Logistics Services – Depending on your specific needs and timing, Custom can inventory all products components and stage configured systems in anticipation of their delivery and deployment:
- Testing and Configuration
- Just-in-Time and Scheduled Delivery
- Asset Tracking